Allah Almighty is the Creator of this universe and selected a planet earth for residence. Similarly, He sent down the various Prophets and Messengers for the guidance of humankind. They have come with Holy Narrations and instructions given by Allah. The Last Messenger of Allah is Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and religion Islam is exposed to Him. There are five pillars and articles of Islam with 12 Islamic months in Islamic Hijri Calendar.
These months are Muharram, Safar, Rabi ul Awwal, Rabi ul Sani, Jamadi ul Awwal, Jamadi ul Sani, Rajab, Shaban, Ramadan, Shiwal, Zi Qadh, and Zill Hajj. Every month has its own significance like in the month of Ramadan, Muslims keep fasting, in Zill Hajj, they perform Hajj with Luxury Hajj Packages 2019 with Hotel and Flight.
Similarly, the month of Rajab has its own importance and famous for some sacred incidents. For these months there are various places are attached where these incidents happen. These places are also called Holy Places.
Holy Month Rajab
• The first night of Rajab is also a sacred night when the moon of Rajab is sighted. On this divine night, Allah accepts the prayers and requests of their creation. Hazrat Ibn Soolki prayed to Allah Almighty on that night to bestow him with demise.
• The first Thursday that arrives after the moon of Rajab and according to Kitabul Barkaat, persons who fast on this day, will gain a place in Heaven as a reward.
• According to the Hazrat Muhammad the Last Prophet (PBUH), during the month of Rajab one who observes one fast will gain rewards alike as if one has fasted for 40 years.
• The Messenger of Allah said that “In Heaven, there is a canal called Rajab. Its water is snowier than milk, chiller than ice and syrupier than honey. The one who keeps even a single fast in Rajab, he/she will be permitted to drink its water.”
• The Prophet (PBUH) said the month of Rajab is so sacred that if any Muslim man or woman keeps fast for one day and stayed the whole night revering Allah in the Rajab month, Allah will write revering value a year in his or her book of performances.
So, these are the best sign of the month of Rajab in the religion Islam. Keep fasting and get a reward.