Hajj & Umrah…! The religious worship for the Ummah of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Every year, millions of Muslims visit the land of Saudi Arabia to accomplishing their dream. There are various types of the pilgrims that come from the different regions of the world. Therefore, they overcome some of the hurdles because they are not a permanent resident of this land. They face the climate issue, food, and water problems and so on.
Have you faced any problem with packing towards Saudi Arabia???
The Pieces of Advice Before You Leave for Umrah are given below.
When you will leave for Umrah, there is a list of things, what you must keep with you,
• Keep the light and extra clothes along with you. Similarly, must have an extra Ihram because if one would get dirty, then you use another one.
• Must keep a Small first aid box of you such as a painkiller, cough syrup etc.
• Take a Vaseline, lotion with you.
• Doing continuously Tawaf and Say’ee, you must take a water bottle of you
• Barber equipment such as shaving machine etc. along with you.
• Take small backpack where you can put all the necessary things during Umrah and Hajj
So, I hope you get all points of “What to Pack for Umrah and Hajj”. May Allah helps us. If you feel something is missing then please share with me. If you want to go for umrah with Ramadan Umrah Packages 2019 Lowest Price Deals in UK. you can contact with Islamic Travel.